The Loveramics cupping bowl is great for home brewer and professional alike.
- A modern, simple shape as an alternative to the classic.
- It will elegantly turn white when you pour 95c water in.
- When its light grey, it just passes 70c (4 mins) you may start cupping.
- When its dark grey, it reaches 60c (8mins).
- It will turn dark completely when its 55c (10 mins), cupping continues for low temp and its time to start over again.
- As you can see they do change differently, you know the sequence without having too many timers.
- You won't miss the chance to cup at high temp as it will turn grey.
- Organizing staff will always remember to renew the session when its over.
- All temperatures are references and are subject to room temperature and surroundings.
DIMENSIONS: Diameter 9cm; Height 6cm; Capacity 200ml
Recommend : 13g of coffee for full bowl
This cupping bowl has a narrower base than the classic cupping bowl.