The Booster 22 is a revolutionary way of brewing coffee, it is a tool to increase the extraction strength and the drawdown flow of your brews using V60’s and the SIBARIST HYBRID filters.
Since figuring out the hybrid cone/flat paper’s optimal shape, the addition of the mesh disc was part of the combination – the mesh adds the contact points and flow rate you need at the bottom of the cone brewer. The rigidity of the paper, and the addition of the mesh mean you have more contact points and more even flow through the whole paper, and the hybrid cone/flat design give you a whole new taste over traditional cone brews.
The combo has been developed together with Matt Winton (2021 World Brewers Cup Champion), and till now, his preferred setup to react the best extractions ever.
Conical drippers (V60’s) in combination with the SIBARIST HYBRID filters.
Stainlesssteel AISI 304 with food grade gold plating.
Manufactured in Barcelona
Wash with soap and hot water before the first use.
HOW TO BREW USING THE BOOSTER
- The Booster has three small tabs folded in an angle to help seating inside the conical dripper. Place the booster inside the dripper with the tabs downwards, ensuring that sits in a leveled and flat position parallel to the dripper bottom.
- Place a SIBARIST HYBRID filter inside the dripper.
- Rinse the filter ensuring that the bottom of the filter is in contact with the Booster.
- Add coffee and brew.
HOW TO CLEAN
- Let the brewing set up get colder in an environment temperature.
- Remove the filter and the booster from your dripper. Ensure that you have the Booster, it could be on the dripper bottom or stitched to the paper filter.
- Rinse it with hot water.
We are an official distributor of Sibarist in Canada.